General Terms of Sales
- The sale is perfected when the order is received at the GREENLINE’s headquarters, order must be received in writ-ing, also by fax, and must correctly report the destination of goods, its code, description and quantity of individual items ordered. Any telephone orders, although verbally accepted, in any case must be confirmed in writing within 36 hours. Otherwise it will be canceled.
- Claims for missing or defective pieces must be sent in writing to GREENLINE within 8 days from goods reception.
- GREENLINE reserves the right to change, without notice, the characteristics of its production according to the evolving technological and research for the improvement of its pro-ducts.
- Assembly instructions, if necessary, are included in the package of each product. The Customer shall strictly comply with them. GREENLINE is exempt from any liability for any damage caused from the incorrect assembly or improper use of the materials sold.
- For any dispute the competent forum is in Padua.
- All prices in this price list are subject to changes and/or increases; for this purpose GREENLINE reserves the right to make changes at any moment.